Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sacred Marriage

I had no idea when I wrote these words the day before this initiatory event that they would manifest so quickly...
Thus, I realized that for me this feeling was reminding me of the grief of "separation" from Self/Divine and my mission of embodying Sacred Union. On the mundane level, I realized that the deep desire for Sacred Partnership on the human level is still very much alive within my Core, and the grief of past loves lost was being let go. I am in full expectation that all of my conscious letting go is creating the sacred space required for the Seed that the Cosmic Lovers are planting within me to realize both the embodiment of Sacred Union (Divine Feminine & Divine Masculine) and Sacred Partnership in my personal life. Whomever you are, Beloved, I am in full expectation of your arrival! Welcome home to my loving arms. I look forward to embracing You with my whole heart. 
As I mentioned in my last post, I went into meditation before going out to the beach for my Priestess Circle ceremony to connect with the Field my Priestess Sisters and I had been creating for the sacred ceremony.  The OM Labyrinth we were to build on the beach would be the foundation for our sacred ceremony to honor our maternal lineages.

I know in my Heart that all of the perfect elements for me had come into alignment to manifest the Sacred Marriage within me.  First, the Cosmic Lovers (Mars/Sacred Masculine and Venus/Sacred Feminine) were in an exact conjunction at 2° Aries.  Aries is the sign of Initiation, and certainly, Sacred Marriage is an Initiation.  Secondly, the Field to honor my maternal lineage had been built. By honoring my maternal lineage through forgiveness and gratitude, the Sacred Feminine within me had been given "permission" to step forward.  I call this the Sacred Feminine Renaissance (rebirth - like the Phoenix rising from the ashes).  My personal Sacred Feminine's renaissance was also being supported by the Cosmic Lovers' conjunction being in trine to my natal Venus (Sacred Feminine). Finally, through my personal meditation practice, I had been prepared for this Initiation.

Many of us are already aware from the Abraham-Hicks material and other public/mainstream teachers that to be able to attract something into our external landscape we must be holding its frequency within our internal landscape.  I had been clearly shown through my meditations that the frequencies of our internal landscape are directly dependent upon our personal chakra system. Through my meditation practice, I had been clearing, strengthening and expanding my chakra centers.  At a certain point in my chakras' expansion, I had been guided to assign one word to each chakra that resonates with its frequency.  Later, at another point in my chakras' expansion, I was guided to identify a Goddess for each chakra that embodies the chakra's frequency.  Thus, I had been grounding the frequencies of my chakras within my meditations for at least a month.  (I will provide these details in my next post.)  The culmination of my chakra system's energetic grounding was being supported by the apex point between the Cosmic Lovers' conjunction being in opposition to my natal Vesta (The Temple Priestess/Virgin).
In the system of goddess symbols, she represents the principle of spiritual focus and of devotion to following one’s calling... Vesta corresponds to the Self...Vesta uses the fertile sexual energy to deepen a relationship with the Self or with the Divine." (http://richarddagan.com/asteroid-goddesses.php)
And, the apex of the Aries/Libra axis of relationship with self and others is Sacred Marriage.

I have consciously chosen to take the time to share the details of these personal elements that aligned for me to step into Sacred Marriage because I feel it is important to demonstrate that, on the conscious level, I had NO expectation of this Initiation at this time.  Yes, indeed, I had always been aware of my Soul's desire for Sacred Marriage, as I had written the day before this initiatory event...
... my mission of embodying Sacred Union ...
I also feel it is important to emphasize that Sacred Marriage was MY Soul's yearning.   It may or may not be YOUR Soul's yearning.  This is a critical point to understand because it is important that we do not judge ourselves or set up expectations for ourselves based on the experiences of others.  I believe what one person manifests benefits the rest of humanity.  Thus, I encourage you to honor your own Soul's yearnings, so that Humanity will benefit from its manifestation.  I remind you to trust and know that your Soul has already determined the perfect timing and alignment of elements that will support Its manifestation.

Returning now to my Sacred Marriage Initiation...

Having chosen to allow myself to go into meditation, having created sacred space (as I always do), having grounded and expanded my chakra centers (through the manner that will be shared in my next post), I consciously chose to invite That Who has No Name to allow me...

  • to feel "His" Presence...
  • to feel "His" Support...
  • to feel "His" Love...
  • to feel "His" Embrace...
As I sat in The Silence, I immediately became aware of "His" Presence.  As I basked in the Presence of "His" LOVE, I became aware that "I" ~ my Presence ~ had merged within the Presence of That Who has No Name.  I realized, I and That Who has No Name are ONE.  This was the moment of Sacred Marriage ~ Sacred Union.  "I" was no longer confined by my physical body.  Our Presence had expanded beyond my physical body.  "I" was no longer aware of my physical body.  "I" was only aware of the Presence of LOVE, and "I" knew that We as ONE are that LOVE.  "I" knew...   I AM THAT.

I love to witness the choreography of That Who has No Name.  When I arrived at the beach to start building the OM Labyrinth, the location where I always hold sacred ceremony was overrun by a dozen or so young men, high school or college age.  I gracefully set up residence in the center of them without a word, and began to build.  After I had built the Heart and the next three circles, my Priestess Sisters began to arrive.  As we continued to build and complete the labyrinth, the young men began to approach us.  They were very curious about what we were doing, why we were doing it, and even wanted to participate.  Several of my Sisters commented on their surprise about, not only the presence of these young men, but also their interest in us. I told my Sisters they would understand later after I told them what had happened to me during my meditation that morning.

The presence of these young me and their genuine interest in what we were doing was the direct physical manifestation from the Field we had built of my Sacred Marriage Initiation.  Because I now held the energy of Sacred Union of the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine, for every Priestess Sister that arrived for sacred ceremony, there was a young man physically present to witness.

We are in the times of instant manifestation, Beloveds.  I encourage you to become vigilant in utilizing conscious language and grounding the energies within you for that which you desire to witness in your external landscape ~ your own personal reality ~ your own world.

©Dragon-Mother Kalika ~ SOL SPEAKS™

Om Namah Shivaya!



No comments:

Post a Comment