Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

ATTENTION: Vigilant Mindful Awareness is Necessary NOW

Hello, Beloveds!

I have been asked to provide you with this CRUCIAL ALERT.

Today, I participated in an online conference with a group of women who are Divine Feminine Leaders and are doing essential work for Humanity and Our Planet.  I made a critical mistake that you need to know about so that you do not fall into the same "trap" that I did.

I joined the online meeting about 20 minutes before the scheduled start time.  During those 20 minutes, I was online with the presenter and other participants.  We were experiencing A LOT of "technical problems" with the teleconference system. Just before we were scheduled to begin, I grounded and saged myself with the intention of creating Sacred Space.  As I was saging myself, I begin to have waves of hot, prickly energy flow over me.  I could feel my head start to feel spacey.  At one moment, I could feel my body was nearly ready to faint.  I dismissed the experience, and chose to "shake it off."  During the hour that we were in conference, on numerous occasions the presenter mentioned that she too was feeling lightheaded like she was going to faint.  She could feel something wonky (my word) was going on with her energy, and like me, she was attributing the phenomenon to something else.  Throughout the conference, I was aware that A LOT of resistance was coming up within me.  Again, I dismissed it.

After the conference, I called the presenter to talk to her about her work.  I noticed significant interference on the call, and was having difficulty hearing her.  During our phone conversation, I again began to feel the hot prickly waves of energy, AND I could feel my Heart Chakra tightening! This got my attention!

I began to contemplate on what I had experienced to discern what it meant for me.  This is what was revealed to me:

The mistake that I made was that I did not ground, sage and call in Sacred Space BEFORE connecting online.

Our planet is currently in the midst of a volatile time.  We know globally that President-Elect Trump will be inaugurated on Friday, January 20, 2017.  What many are not aware of is that there has been a concerted effort to stage a coup d'etat to prevent President-Elect Trump from taking office.  The Elite (Babylonian Brother, Khazarian Mafia, Cabal ~ whichever name you know them by) has begun an unprecedented mode of encroachment towards this end.  They are utilizing our electromagnetic grid to assault us through our technology: wireless anything, cellphones, radio, television, internet connections.  Consider the myriad devices that we utilize: smartphones, androids, bluetooths, tablets, laptops, computers.  Consider the myriad platforms that are available to connect us: FaceBook and Messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom, FreeConferenceCall, etc.

This is not a psychic attack!  Be clear ... it is a GRID attack.  They are utilizing our planetary infrastructure.  You will physically feel this attack, just as both the online meeting presenter and I did. You will also experience "technical problems" similar to those that we encountered online and during our phone call.

Vigilant Mindful Awareness is NOW necessary.  Ground, sage and call-in Sacred Space BEFORE connecting with the grid through your devices and the platforms you use.  In addition, as an example, if you use Skype on your computer, do not walk away from your computer and allow Skype to remain idle.  Sign out of everything when you are done using it. Close out all apps; do not allow them to continue running in the background.  This is particularly relevant to FaceBook usage.  Above all, make sure you turn off your WiFi when you go to bed.  If you have been having relatively new sleep issues, this may be the contributing factor.

I must also provide caution around the Women's March on Washington scheduled for the day after the Inauguration, January 21, 2017.  This event will be a phenomenal presence of a Divine Feminine energy wave around our planet. There will be women gathering around the world in solidarity with those women in Washington.  Currently, there are 616 Sister Marches with an estimated 1,364,000 women.  This is a remarkable FOCUS of Creative Energy.

I ask all women participants to engage Vigilant Mindful Awareness.  Do not use your devices.  If you have them on you, keep them turned off.  Gather your sisters to ground and call-in Sacred Space BEFORE you start your march.  Hold a pure intention of Standing in Sovereignty throughout your march.  Those who are not marching can participate by connecting with the Divine Feminine energy and holding the Sister Marchers in Sacred Space with the intention for their Sovereignty to be sustained.

Fortunately, as soon as I received this clarity and understanding around what had happened to me, I was able to take proper action to clear myself from the energies of the attack, re-balance myself and restore my Sovereignty.  To do this, I used my shamanic medicine of Jharra™ Shamanic Luminous Energy Body Cleanse.

When I have done Jharra™ cleanses in the past, it has always invoked a graceful, meditative sweeping motion. Today, I was very surprised when the sweeping manifested as an extremely powerful motion.  I could feel the energy of a Samurai Warrior, and the sweeping was reminiscent of the slicing motion of a Samurai sword.

Because of my tremendous alarm over discovering this grid attack, I feel called to offer my shamanic medicine services to help others restore clarity and balance in their energy field ~ to restore your Sovereignty.  I truly consider this to be a State of Emergency.  As such, I am offering a one-time 50% discount on a Jharra shamanic cleanse, whether you choose one session or three.  This offer will be available through the Full Moon in Leo on February 10, 2017.

NOTE OF CAUTION: Please be aware that the New Moon in Aquarius will be next Friday, January 27, 2017.  Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius, and Uranus & Aquarius rule our Electromagnetic Grid. Unfortunately, those in The Elite have the capability of utilizing the energies of Uranus to amplify their efforts.  Thus, I highly recommend that you take every precaution and continue to engage in Vigilant Mindful Awareness.

Many blessings to each of you, Beloveds.
Sofia Mona Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment