Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Hello, Beloveds!

I have been so inspired to write to you today to share with you what an AMAZINGLY MYSTICAL day I have had today on Mother's Day, May 10, 2015.

The funny thing is that I woke up feeling like I had missed most of it!  I have sleep challenges depending on the Cosmic frequencies our beautiful Mother Earth is receiving.  So, last night I was awake straight through the night, and did not fall asleep until sometime after 6:00 this morning. Because I fell asleep so late, I  did not wake up until 5:00 this evening!

Of course, the first thing I did was to look at my phone to see if my son had called or if I had heard from my brother and sister.  While, my son had called, he did not leave a message, nor had I heard from my brother or sister.

I quickly called my son, and he was out hiking the Santa Monica hills.  He asked if we could Skype when he got home.  He did actually wish me a "Happy Mother's Day," and yet in the back of my mind, there was a mental note that he had not asked me about receiving anything from him. Although I was looking forward to our Skype session, I could feel some energy bubbling up around having been "overlooked" by my family for Mother's Day.

However, that feeling quickly dissipated and the thoughts were disbursed when I found an exquisite FaceBook post to my page!  Before I share it, I must let you know that in the wee hours of this Mother's Day morning, before I could fall asleep, I had posted the following FaceBook message on my FaceBook page, and I had shared it to the numerous FaceBook groups I belong to:

As Mothers, we dream into Being the New Shiva and the New Shakti which is the reality we desire for all of our sons and daughters. Happy Mother's Day. Honoring the Creative Power within each of you.


Here is the following FaceBook post I received from E Ra Sunchild directly related to the FaceBook posting I have shared above:
And as if to echo the post below about the appearance of New Shakhti - I have to share my "archaeological discovery" that I have made TODAY MORNING while tending to my property ! Here is the story:
Yesterday I have just returned after seeing the Sadhguru... what a gift it was by itself arranged by the Universe! But what happened today right after that, on the Mother's Day of the celebration of Divine Feminine as Mothers of Creation of Life - is even more of a gift...
Today while I was fixing couple things on outskirts of my property, I noticed a piece of rock or cement sticking out from under the roots of the tree... This tree was there all 10 years as we live here. I am always curios, you know. So I cleared the soil around it and pushed the piece with my hand to rock it back and forth. It gave in so easily like it was ready to be found and come out! I just wrenched it out of the ground in 2 moves and.. astonishingly found myself looking at the headless statue of Buddha! Looking closer I realized that it was a FEMALE BUDDHA ! The way the garment is cut, the flower pattern on it, the way the soft folds flowing down her back and arms.. the feminine cut of sleeves and certainly feminine fingers and hands holding Sacred Lotus reflecting the beauty of feminine forms. On first pictures below you can see the darker areas of the statue covered with soil. What was appearing all these years above the ground were just shoulders and upper torso, her head was next to it and also half out of the ground but under the mulch and the heap of old leaves. 
What a timing for Her to come out of oblivion! 
Here She Buddha is ! She is due for cleaning and full restoration NOW! I will post more when She Divine Feminine Buddha is fully restored and join her counterpart Male Buddha in my House, who was waiting for her here for all these years for completion of Hieros Gamos - Sacred Union Of Love and Happiness! Well, He is inside the house:) They both are the same size!!! what a match!
Happy Mothers Day! May all women on Earth be finally recognized as Divine Feminine and restored in Love and Joy for sharing their natural beauty with this world just like our archetype Female Buddha in peace, harmony and the truth of earthly existence as mothers, daughters, sisters and wives.
May 10, 2015, Mothers Day and the Day of Restoration of She-Buddha in our hearts.
   


Isn't she just BEAUTIFUL???

Receiving this from E Ra Sunchild just made my Heart sing!  I felt as though the Universal Mother was letting me know personally that We were connected today, and that She IS aware of me.  Yes, intellectually, we know this stuff.  This, though, was very different.  It was NOT intellectual.  It was an internal feeling of energetic linkage.  We were ONE and AWARE of each Other!

As I was basking in the glow of my Universal Mother connection, I was distracted by a phone call with a friend of nearly 20 years and then my Skype session with my son.  I tried to explain to my friend  all of the feelings that were coming up around not being acknowledged in the way "I" expected for Mother's Day.  I told her that I couldn't figure out what it was all about.  Even her responses to me seemed dismissive.

After we hung up from our call, I chose to feel more deeply into what was coming up for me.  I started to become aware of these other, as yet unidentified, negative Selves that had been polarized from my TRUE Self: the Disapproving self, the Dissatisfied self, the Invisible self, the Invalidated self, the Dismissed self and the Anxiety self.  WOAH!!!  This was quite a bundle to handle, especially on Mother's Day.  What KIND of a gift was this????

I decided that I was going to call my mother for Mother's Day.  Whether I was disowned by her or not, I felt the real need to connect with her, and I chose to give that to myself.  I left her a message.

Then, my son and I Skyped.  As happy as I was to see him and hear his voice, I was also aware of a voice in the back of mind just waiting to see if he was going to come up with something, anything, for me for Mother's Day.  We chatted enjoyably for nearly 40 minutes, and then finally, towards the end of the conversation, he asked me if I would be home tomorrow, and told me to expect a delivery. Whew!  YES!!  I felt so much relief.  AND ... I felt so ridiculous!!!

I decided to go back and look at my exquisite FaceBook post from E Ra Sunchild again.  That had certainly made me feel good.  I really wanted to feel good, and there was a part of me that felt like my "gratitude" for what I had received was not real.  That old saying, "Fake it 'til you make it," just wasn't doing it for me.

When I had first found E Ra Sunchild's post on my FaceBook timeline, I had immediately shared it with the following message:
BELOVEDS, I am so in awe of this miraculous discovery today on Mother's Day. I bow to the Universal Mother who is making Her re-emergence known!!!

Now, as I went back to the post, I discovered that E Ra Sunchild had responded to my shared message:
Glory to the Universal Mother of All Souls and every Earthly Divine feminine Mother, sister, daughter, beloved and wife... Namaste ! hear the voice of it here: 

As I read E Ra Sunchild's message to me and listened to this music, I could feel myself become giddy again!  I was really mesmerized by this awareness of the HIGH and the LOW I was experiencing today.  (Please note that I am specifically choosing the word "experiencing" rather than the word "feeling.")

I chose to dive very deeply into this Leela (Divine Play) to discover what it was all about, and BAM! I found the GIFT!

The Universal Mother told me that the "low" experience was not my Ego; it was the feeling of dropping my energetic linkage with Her.  I had ascertained through the course of the day that my family members had been mirroring that same energetic play with me.  When I consciously chose to make Mother's Day about Her - the Universal Mother, my energetic linkage was re-established, and I felt blissful. When I allowed myself to drop the energetic linkage, Mother's Day became all about me. As much as I was choosing Gratitude, I was not in Bliss!  I was not connected to Universal Mother, and more importantly, I was NOT connected to my TRUE Self!

I also realized that Mother's Day is just as much for the children as it is for the mothers.  The Universal Mother had gifted me, Her child, for Mother's Day, and I, my mother's daughter, had desired to connect with my Earthly Mother - my first Guru - she who has stood in on behalf of the Universal Mother for me.

This has been the best Mother's Day I have ever had, and I look forward to many more.

I also look forward to receiving the gift that will be delivered from my son tomorrow.  I love you, honey bunny, to the moon and back again!  Everything that happened today, Mother's Day, was just PERFECT!!


© SOL SPEAKS™ 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment