Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Sacred Gift

September 8, 2014

Today is the Full Moon in Pisces conjunct Chiron.  The Full Moon is sitting right on top of my natal Jupiter, and my natal Jupiter is conjunct my natal Chiron!  This has been a very powerful experience for me.  I completed my Reflection of Self Love Challenge on Saturday, and I chose to wait until TODAY to make my video about my personal 100 experiences of Self LOVE, while I have all this Cosmic support.  I hope you enjoy my video below, and will join the challenge by clicking here.







Self LOVE Meditation:

Relax into a meditative state with several deep inhales and exhales.  Speak each of the following decrees out loud three times.  Between each of the three decrees, breathe in the frequency of LOVE and exhale everything else.  (On the inhale, mentally offer gratitude to Source/LIFE by saying, "Thank you.") Allow a minimum of three inhales & exhales, breathing in the frequency of LOVE and offering gratitude before speaking the next of the series of three decrees.  Wait until you feel the resonance of the statement within your body before moving on to the next declaration.  The deeper you move into the meditation, the more gratitude you will desire to give between the series of three.

Every cell within my physical body is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

ALL of my DNA is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

Every chakra within my energetic body is spinning and resonating with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

NOTE:  When you have completed this series of three, imagine a cord going from your root chakra anchoring you into the center of The Temple of Maya.  Imagine a cord going from your crown chakra anchoring you into Source/LIFE.  Once you are anchored above and below, imagine a figure eight of energy moving through each of your chakras from the root to the anchor.  On one side, the LOVE frequency of The Temple of Maya is ascending, and on the other side, the LOVE frequency from Source/Life is descending.  Once you are aware of this energetic dance within you, move onto the next decree.

My ego is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

My mind is perfectly STILL and is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

My inhale and exhale are in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

Every aspect of my unconsciousness is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

Every aspect of my conscious awareness is in perfect alignment with the frequency of LOVE, now and continuously, with ease and grace.

(Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

I AM an Embodiment of LOVE.

I AM Pure LOVE.

I radiate Pure LOVE to ALL Beings everywhere.

Sat Nam.  Om Namah Shivayah.  Sadguru nath Maharak ki jai.


©Dragon-Mother Kalika ~ SOL SPEAKS™


2 comments: