Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Heart Portal

31 July 2014 ~ 12:54 a.m.

As I lay down for the night at 12:30 a.m., I realized that over the course of the past three days, twice, I reminded two dear friends that they have the power to move into their Heart space to commune with Source, for the first friend ~ Sathya Sai Baba, and for the second friend ~ Babaji.  For me, I personally experience Sathya Sai Baba and  Babaji (Mahavatar/Haidakhan) as the same Being.  upon this realization, I became aware that my reminders to them were also intended for me.  That was quite a surprise to me!!

I have long been journeying ~ though not in a conscious way, meaning I did not know how I was doing it.  Then, I was reminded that on the recent Leo New Moon in July, during the Shamanic Journey in which I received an initiation, I had travelled/journeyed through my Heart Center (chakra)!!  That was the key, and I had not even realized it in the moment!

[Side note:  I discovered later that July 25th, the day of the Leo New Moon, is also known as Mahavatar Babaji Commemoration Day. 


Mahavatar Babaji first appeared to Paramahansa Yogananda on July 25, 1920 as described in Chapter 37 of Autobiography of a Yogi.  Paramahansa Yogananda said that commemoration services are deeply spiritual occasions on which vibrations of blessing from an illumined  Master are stronger than on other days of the year, because in the astral world, a celebration is also taking place. ~ Marge DeVivo, Babaji.net 

am very clear that my initiation occurred on that day as Grace from Babaji, just as I am equally clear that what I will continue to share with you was received as Grace from Him.]

For years, I have been remembering my journey to Mt. Kailash with Babaji, and as I returned, He told me, "You can come back here whenever You desire."  However, He did not tell me HOW I could do that.  So, for all of this time, my yearning to know and my asking for guidance and clarity on HOW to do it has been steady.  NOW ~ like a bolt of lightening, the answer has come to me through His Grace, and I bow deeply and humbly to all those Divine Beings ~ Brother and Sisters ~ who so beautifully played Their role in its unveiling.  When I became aware that this "secret" had become unveiled, I was covered with goose bumps and I was full of Bhakti (devotion) tears.  I felt so much joy and connection. 

When I realized that I could simply consciously choose to journey through my Heart Center (chakra), it initially felt odd in the manner of it being such a deep dark space.  I wondered, "How can I navigate such a deep dark space?"  And, most importantly, "How can I teach others to navigate this Sacred Space?"  Then, my natal gift of Saturn in Aquarius gave me an instantaneous picture of how to imagine/build "the structured space" that I move into/reach as I journey through my Heart's portal.  Once more, I was instantly reminded of a specific space in which I had met Sathya Sai Baba and several other Great Beings about 13-14 years ago.  It was an enormous (seemingly infinitite) structure of white marble floors, white marble columns (for which I could not see their tops), very open (no apparent ceiling) and expansively spacious, full of bright light (more like the height of daylight all the time).  I realized in that instant that THIS is where I go when I choose to be with my Beloved.  This is a structured space I can in-vision as I move my consciousness through my Heart Portal, and when I arrive in that Sacred Space, I feel Their (Sathya Sai Baba/Babaji) Presence and AM emveloped by the Power of Their LOVE frequency.

This is how it is done.  This is how I can help others, to consciously connect with Source.  What a humbling and great honor to be able to Serve in this way:  Connecting Humanity with Its Divinity,
Supporting Humanity to be empowered by knowing Its Own Truth.

Sadguru Nath Maharaj ki Jai!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment