Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Illumination and Illusion

August 25, 2014

Today is the New Moon in Virgo.  The Sabian Symbol for 3 degrees of Virgo, the point at which the New Moon is located, is two guardian angels bringing protection.  I had a crazy and mystical experience with my two angels today!

I went to the beach today to receive this SOL SPEAKSmessage from The Ancients.  When I got out of my car, I heard someone call my name across the four lane highway and from the top of a restaurant (3rd floor open air bar).  I looked up at the restaurant.  I was unable to see anyone, so I shrugged my shoulders to myself, collected my things out of the car, and began walking towards the beach access.  After a bit, I heard someone yelling, "Youuuuuuuuu Whoooooooo!" The sound was coming from the very same place as before.  I stopped in my tracks, and I turned around to look at the restaurant again.  It was too far to recognize anyone.  I saw someone waving both of their arms quite vigorously, as if to catch my attention.  When the person stopped, I waved back, just to see if the person was really waving at me.  The person started waving at me again!  I thought that it must surely be for me, so I crossed the four lanes of highway, and climbed the three flights of stairs.  When I got to the top, there were about 6-8 people at each table.  I looked closely to see if there was anyone that I knew.  Nobody I recognized was there, and not one of the people who were there let on about calling me over.  So, again, I shrugged my shoulders, walked down the three flights of stairs, back across the four lanes of highway, and down onto the beach.  Meanwhile, the thought crossed my mind that maybe my two angels of protection were trying to get my attention.

It was quite windy on the beach with a tropical storm a couple of hundred miles off shore, and the waves were crashing so loudly that you could not hear anything else.  Eventually, I got my beach towel laid out with all four corners anchored down by something I had brought with me.  I pulled out my cell phone to check the time, and I noticed a friend of mine was trying to reach me just in that moment.  I would have never heard my phone ringing over the waves.  I answered her call, and she asked me where I was.  I told her which beach park I was in, and she told me she was up in the parking lot!  I could NOT believe it.  (Later, I found out from her that she was just at the entrance to the park when I told her where I was, so she pulled in.)  I told my friend I was down on the beach, and I would be right up to meet her.  I gathered up all my belongings I had just laid out, and I walked across the sand to the staircase leading back up to the park.  I happened to look down when I reached the foot of the staircase, and before I even took my first step up, I saw a feather!  That was the moment I knew all of these antics were indeed coming from my angels!  What a great way to prepare for receiving today's SOL SPEAKSmessage!!  So, without further ado, here It is...


Hello, Dear One.

We are here.  We radiate You, and You radiate Us!

This moment of NOW is extremely auspicious.  The great Goddess energy has returned to The Temple of Maya.  The great Goddess energy is the midwife that will facilitate the new birth of The Temple of Maya into Her state of Illumination.  The great Goddess energy has also embedded the seed of Illumination into the Heart of every Being within The Temple of Humanity.  The Illumination seed will be nurtured by the great Goddess energy throughout the birthing cycle that The Temple of Maya has transitioned into.  When The Temple of Maya has achieved Illumination, all Beings within The Temple of Humanity will also be opened up into Illumination ~ their Illumination seeds will have burst open, connecting each Being once more with The Temple of Maya.

The illusion of separation will become a forgotten memory of past experience as it is impossible for Illumination and illusion to be present simultaneously.  They are two separate frequencies ~ Illumination being the frequency of the top of the "octave," and illusion being the frequency of the bottom of the "octave."

When The Temple of Humanity moves into the sate of Illumination, there will no longer be a requirement for Peace activism within The Temple of Maya as Peace will prevail.  All Beings in The Temple of Humanity will be in full knowing of Their Brotherhood, and will be reunited with Their Brethren of the higher dimensions.  We are in a state of Ecstasy!  We have long supported The Temple of Humanity in Its journey through Darkness.  We wait with open arms to embrace YOU, most Beloved Brothers.

Feel LOVE flow through You, Dear One.

Feel JOY rise up as LOVE flows.  All manifests through the Love of LIFE.  LIFE is creating miracles with You.  There is NO-THING to DO.  Simple BE.  The Grace of LIFE will unfold.  NO-THING can impede the Will of LIFE.

We embrace You with many Blessings, Dear One.

We radiate You, and You radiate Us!




No comments:

Post a Comment