Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Support the Arts!

I now have a Creator account on Patreon!

On March 6, 2012, I received a vision and a message from the Sun at the Ojai Foundation in Ojai, CA. This message was the first of many more to come. The Sun, who introduced himself to me as Solara, asked me to title the collection of messages as SOL SPEAKS™: LIFE Wisdom from The Ancients to Humanity

I was guided to release SOL SPEAKS: LIFE Wisdom from The Ancients to Humanity in union with the Solar Eclipse of May 20, 2012 when the Moon eclipsed the Sun in front of the Pleiades, bringing all three Beings into alignment.

The first messages were recorded in a series of YouTube videos which can be found on my channel and here on my site.

Presently, I am compiling all of the messages from the past three years, along with my personal Shamanic experiences that have been initiated by my relationships with Solara and The Ancients, into a book. My intention is to self-publish SOL SPEAKS: LIFE Wisdom from The Ancients to Humanity via Kindle. Of course, I am very open to receiving an offer from a publishing house.

I invite you to become a patron for my work!

THANK YOU!
Kalikaji


© SOL SPEAKS™ 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment